Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long time no post...

Hello!  It's been a crazy amount of time, I know.  Lots has happened, so I'll recap:

I turned 30.  Yikes.  Luckily, I have amazing friends who helped ease me into it with a rousing last night as a 20-something and a fun day of celebrating the first day of my 30's.  We went on a bike-patio crawl through central phoenix and enjoyed the nice weather.  Here are some pics:
 

We bought a house!  The plans are still up in the air - remodel and sell, keep, who knows.  It'll depend on whether or not Luke Ave sells.  This new house is in a great location, but in need of some serious TLC.  Here are some before shots:
Beautiful and super functional laundry room

Well constructed built-ins...


This is the master bath (note all missing pieces of an actual bathroom) that you actually walk through to get to the not-so-finished master bedroom.

The kitchen is a disaster, the floor-plan's a mess - but it's gonna be great!  I'll keep posting the changes we'll make! 

Ryan and I celebrated 2 big anniversaries - our 4th, and Gus' 1st.  Can you believe we've had Gus for a year?!  Here what he looked like the first week we had him and here's what he looks like now

Can you believe it!?  Our little boy is all grown up.  (Yes, I'm that sappy over a cat) Our niece also hit a big milestone and turned one.  Time has been flying!  I'll be better about the blog posts - promises, promises!  Hope all is well with everyone!
Kerrie  

No comments: